Monday, May 31, 2010

Regent Park & Camden Town - A Blessed Evening.

Huge park upfront. The map would definitely need a compass. Serpentine meadows. Daffodils. Typical array of flora. Banana running campaign. 3 mile run. But no support from the crew, with which I traveled. No worries. They were the coolest bunch. The three knew that their priorities were straight, clear and well-managed. Simple and crazy feeling for me to try running a three-mile cancer campaign. I liked the color yellow. The lions. Many cricketers, who follow IPL would know that I hail Chennai Super Kings. We walked because we thought we would just walk. No special plans. Simple but a sweet decision. Pinky striding followed. I was admiring a park after a long time. Why so??. I don't have answers. Perhaps there weren't attractive flowers. Or the eyes didn't notice them in the past.  
Leave that. Irene wanted to visit Camden town. We didn't have a clue about it. But it was the gayous town. Gay. A feeling after all. It is the part of  the gender taxonomy. So do we encounter strange things on our way to Camden Town. Not sure. Might be. We headed to the Camden Town. I always wonder, when we travel to destinations, that have special attractions, how do we connect with them. Obviously not the physical connection in Camden. But the beauty of the place to attract the straighter ones. I mean how do we get the tinge of it. For that we planned a coffee. Sounded ancient, at least in Central London. Fine. The answer was to get a beer. Corona Extra. Extra strong??? To get acquainted with the taste of Camden. I was not sure. But the bartender repeated himself again and again. I thought we were starting to hit these special off-shoots of Camden. He said "Extra-strong and believe me it is crazy and perfect". We headed off to the terrace-top. 
I  already noticed a french couple (Of course they were gay. Why is a couple always a man and a women???)  I spotted the differences. It was like playing a "spot the six differences" puzzle in newspapers. Ear rings. Blue tainted upon the Grey hair. Crazy chit-chats. Sounded. It all sounded weird. The ordered Corona wished good evening to all the four. Opened the beer bottle. It overflowed. The feeling. The completion of yet another milestone in the history of gender. Photos. Chips aside. The evening sunshine. Mario gazing at the map. He expressed his sense of fulfillment like every time he does after a sumptuous meal. It ended well. The journey.       

 

No comments:

Post a Comment